Are you Dr. Clawson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office740 South Limestone St
Lexington, KY 40536Phone+1 859-323-6161Fax+1 859-257-8675
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. D Clawson, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1956 - 1957
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Surgery, 1955 - 1956
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1954 - 1955
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1952 - 1954
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1952
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsThe crystal structures of human alpha-thrombin complexed with active site-directed diamino benzo[b]thiophene derivatives: a binding mode for a structurally novel class...Nickolay Y. Chirgadze, Daniel Jon Sall, Stephen L. Briggs, David K. Clawson, M. Zhang, Gerald F. Smith, Richard Walter Schevitz> ;Protein Science. 2008 Dec 31
- 1 citationsThe history of fracture fixation of the hand and wrist.Clawson Dk> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2006 Oct 1
- 16 citationsClosed intramedullary nailing of femoral fractures. A report of five hundred and twenty cases. 1984.R A Winquist, S T Hansen Jr, D K Clawson> ;The Journal of bone and joint surgery. American volume. 2001 Dec 1
- Join now to see all