Dana Negoi, MD
Associate Professor, Medicine, University of Vermont College of Medicine
- 1 S Prospect St
Burlington, VT 05401
Phone: (802) 847-3572
Fax: (802) 847-3607
Dr. Negoi's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Nephrology: General Nephrology
Dr. Negoi's Education & Medical Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaFellowship, Nephrology
- Danbury HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyMedical School
Dr. Negoi's Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- VT State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineNephrology
Dr. Negoi's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A series of unusual complications of the presternal peritoneal dialysis catheter. Pavey, B. S., Whaley-Connell, A., Nichols, W. K., Negoi, D., Khanna, R.; Adv Perit Dial. 2008 Nov 07.
- Current trends in the use of peritoneal dialysis catheters. Negoi, D., Prowant, B. F., Twardowski, Z. J.; Adv Perit Dial. 2006.
- Automated peritoneal dialysis - indications and management. Negoi, D., Nolph, K. D.; Contrib Nephrol. 2006.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
Dr. Negoi's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Dana Negoi, Dr. Dana Negoi, MD, Dr. D Negoi, Dr. Dana Gabriela Negoi
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Negoi's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Nephrology, VT)
- Sarah Hussain, MD
- Arthur Kunin, MD
- Luiz Kolankiewicz, MD
- Osun Kwon, MD
- Wolfgang Weise, MD
- Samer Diab Agha, MD
- Taraneh Tehrani, MD
- Stephen Weinstein, MD
- Richard Solomon, MD
- Jeffrey Rimmer, MD