Are you Dr. Adler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25 Rockwood Pl
Englewood, NJ 07631Phone+1 201-894-1551Fax+1 212-504-8100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Adler, MD is a Child Neurologist in Englewood, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Florida, and New York. He is affiliated with Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1977 - 1980
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Pediatrics, 1975 - 1977
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSevere brachial plexus injury in the posterior arm: An alternative explanation.Robert H. Allen, Daniel G. Adler> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2002 Jun 1
- Twenty-eight years of benign recurring Mollaret meningitis.Tyler KL, Adler D> ;Arch. Neurol.. 1983-01-01
- Serum human chorionic gonadotropin levels throughout normal pregnancy.Braunstein GD, Rasor J, Danzer H, Adler D, Wade ME> ;Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol.. 1976-11-15
- Valley HospitalRidgewood, New Jersey