Dr. Austin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2014, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NH State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPatient outcomes after total hip arthroplasty in extreme elderly patients older than 80 years.Daniel C. Austin, Michael T. Torchia, Wayne E. Moschetti, David S. Jevsevar, Benjamin J. Keeney> ;Hip International. 2020 Jul 1
- 1 citationsIdentifying regional characteristics influencing variation in the utilization of rotator cuff repair in the United States.Daniel C. Austin, Michael T. Torchia, Jonathan D. Lurie, David S. Jevsevar, John-Erik Bell> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2019 Apr 5
- 5 citationsNext-Generation Sequencing vs Culture-Based Methods for Diagnosing Periprosthetic Joint Infection After Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Cost-Effectiveness AnalysisMichael T. Torchia, Daniel C. Austin, Samuel T. Kunkel, Kevin W. Dwyer, Wayne E. Moschetti> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2019 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterLebanon, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: