Are you Dr. Bobker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Main St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone(207) 795-7575Fax(207) 344-0350
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Bobker, MD is a neurologist in Lewiston, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Oregon. He is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center, Bridgton Hospital, and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1989 - 1992
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- OR State Medical License 1986 - Present
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsThe serotonergic inhibitory postsynaptic potential in prepositus hypoglossi is mediated by two potassium currents.Daniel H. Bobker, John T. Williams> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 1995 Jan 1
- 16 citationsA slow excitatory postsynaptic potential mediated by 5-HT2 receptors in nucleus prepositus hypoglossiDaniel H. Bobker> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 1994 Apr 1
- 9 citationsNatural killer cell leukemia presenting with a peripheral neuropathy.Daniel H. Bobker, Thomas G. Deloughery> ;Neurology. 1993 Sep 1
- Join now to see all