- 1101 E Glendale Blvd
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Phone: (219) 476-7246
Dr. Cha's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: Pain Medicine
Dr. Cha's Education & Medical Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Pain Medicine
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Anesthesiology
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year
- University of Illinois College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cha's Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
- American Board of AnesthesiologyPain Medicine
Dr. Cha's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Dr. Cha's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Bioleaching of cadmium and nickel from synthetic sediments by Acidithiobacillus ferrooxidans. Kim, S. D., Bae, J. E., Park, H. S., Cha, D. K.; Environ Geochem Health. 2005 Sep.
- Physicochemical factors affecting the sensitivity of Ceriodaphnia dubia to copper. Kim, S. D., Gu, M. B., Allen, H. E., Cha, D. K.; Environ Monit Assess. 2001 Jul.
- International standards for services activities relating to drinking water supply systems and wastewater systems: implications for developing countries. Lee, S., Cha, D., Park, H.; Water Sci Technol. 2006.
Register to See Citations and 32 More...
- Dr. Daniel Cha, Dr. Daniel Cha, MD, Dr. D Cha
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cha's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, IN)
- Cynthia Ellis, MD
- David Camp, MD
- Kenneth Haselby, MD
- Brian Paquette, DO
- Eugene Presto, DO
- Zdzislaw Kosel, MD
- Abdulkader Kulam, MD
- Mitchell Foster, MD
- Emma Walters, MD
- Michael Wildermuth, MD