Are you Dr. Dvorkin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office319 N Pottstown Pike
Exton, PA 19341Phone+1 215-305-8834Fax+1 610-363-2026
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Dvorkin, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Exton, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Paoli Hospital and Brandywine Hospital.
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1969
- George Washington UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1968 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsOntology quality assurance through analysis of term transformationsKarin Verspoor, Daniel Dvorkin, K. Bretonnel Cohen, Lawrence Hunter> ;Bioinformatics. 2009 Jun 1
- 73 citationsParallel and serial computing tools for testing single-locus and epistatic SNP effects of quantitative traits in genome-wide association studies.Li Ma, H. Birali Runesha, Daniel Dvorkin, John R. Garbe, Yang Da> ;BMC Bioinformatics. 2008 Jul 21
- 7 citationsGenome-wide analysis of single-locus and epistasis single-nucleotide polymorphism effects on anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide as a measure of rheumatoid arthritisLi Ma, Daniel Dvorkin, John R. Garbe, Yang Da> ;BMC Proceedings. 2007 Dec 18
- Join now to see all
- Brandywine HospitalCoatesville, Pennsylvania
- Paoli HospitalPaoli, Pennsylvania