Are you Dr. Falcon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1650 Skylyn Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29307Phone+1 864-585-4263
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Falcon, MD is a general surgeon in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and New York. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black and Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineHand Surgery, 1997 - 1998
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2000
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina