Are you Dr. Goodman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3555 Cesar Chavez
San Francisco, CA 94110Phone+1 415-647-8600Fax+1 415-962-4171
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Goodman, MD is an infectious disease specialist in San Francisco, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Vermont. He is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center-St. Luke's Campus and California Pacific Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2000 - 2002
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
- California Pacific Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
- California Pacific Medical Center-St. Luke's CampusSan Francisco, California