Are you Dr. Hanby?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8830 Long Point Rd
Houston, TX 77055Phone(713) 468-4071
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Hanby, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1964 - 1966
- William Beaumont Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- Tulane UniversityClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1971 - 2018
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsNevus cell aggregates in the placenta. A histochemical and electron microscopic study.Cirilo Sotelo-Avila, Michael Graham, Daniel E. Hanby, Arnold J. Rudolph> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1988 Mar 1
- Texas Children's HospitalHouston, Texas