Dr. Kang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9040 Jackson Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98431Phone(253) 968-1790
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Kang is an orthopedic surgeon in Tacoma, WA. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. He specializes in orthopedic spine surgery and is experienced in cervical disc replacement, cervical fusion surgery, lumbar microdiscectomy, lumbar laminectomy, lumbar spinal fusion, revision spinal fusion surgery, thoracic spine surgery and adult/pediatric scoliosis surgery.
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalFellowship, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, 2014 - 2015
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2008 - 2014
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 2008 - 2009
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2008
- United States Military AcademyBS, Chemistry-Life Sciences, 2000 - 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2018 - 2019
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- VA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsVA/DoD Clinical Practice Guideline: Diagnosis and Treatment of Low Back PainSanjog Pangarkar, Daniel G Kang, Friedhelm Sandbrink, Adam Bevevino, Kirsten Tillisch, Lisa Konitzer, James Sall> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2019 Sep 16
- 1 citationsShould Surgery for Adult Degenerative Lumbar Deformity be StagedHenry H Yu, Matti P Asuma, Christopher S Wallace, Michael P. Kelly, Daniel G Kang> ;Clinical spine surgery. 2019 Aug 1
- 1 citationsHigh Resiliency Linked to Short-Term Patient Reported Outcomes and Return to Duty Following Arthroscopic Knee Surgery.Nicholas J Drayer, Christopher S Wallace, Henry H. Yu, Taylor D Mansfield, Danielle L Cummings, Debra K Hood, Edward D. Arrington, Daniel G Kang> ;Military Medicine. 2019 Jul 23
- Join now to see all
- Madigan Army Medical CenterTacoma, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: