Overview of Dr. Kim
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD is a radiation oncologist in Arcadia, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California and City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital.
Office301 W Huntington Dr
Arcadia, CA 91007
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- City of Hope National Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2010 - 2014
- California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific CampusInternship, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- UCSFClass of 2009
- University of California, BerkeleyB.A., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 1999 - 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha
Publications & Presentations
- Burnout Contagion.Loo, L. K.,Kim, D. I.> ;Ann. Intern. Med.. 2019 Jun 04
- Surfaceome profiling enables isolation of cancer-specific exosomal cargo in liquid biopsies from pancreatic cancer patients.Castillo, J.,Bernard, V.,San Lucas, F. A.,Allenson, K.,Capello, M.,Kim, D. U.,Gascoyne, P.,Mulu, F. C.,Stephens, B. M.,Huang, J.,Wang, H.,Momin, A. A.,Jacamo, R. O.,Ka...> ;Ann. Oncol.. 2017 Oct 19
- Bcl3 Phosphorylation by Akt, Erk2, and IKK Is Required for Its Transcriptional Activity.Wang, V. Y.,Li, Y.,Kim, D.,Zhong, X.,Du, Q.,Ghassemian, M.,Ghosh, G.> ;Mol. Cell. 1900 Jan 01
- Join now to see all
- Korean, Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: