Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office716 Denbigh Blvd
Newport News, VA 23608Phone(757) 232-8769Fax(757) 232-8875
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Lee, MD is a family physician in Newport News, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and California.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Good Samaritan HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2006 - 2018
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsHIV/hepatitis C virus coinfection ameliorates the atherogenic lipoprotein abnormalities of HIV infection.Amber L. Wheeler, Rebecca Scherzer, Daniel Lee, Joseph A.C. Delaney, Peter Bacchetti, Michael G. Shlipak, Stephen Sidney, Carl Grunfeld, Phyllis C. Tien> ;AIDS. 2014 Jan 2
- Decreased limb muscle and increased central adiposity are associated with 5-year all-cause mortality in HIV infection.Scherzer R, Heymsfield SB, Lee D, Powderly WG, Tien PC, Bacchetti P, Shlipak MG, Grunfeld C> ;AIDS. 2011-07-17