Daniel Miles, MD
Assistant Professor, Neurology, New York University School of Medicine
- 223 E 34th St
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (646) 558-0808
Dr. Miles's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: Neurophysiology
Dr. Miles's Education & Medical Training
- Children's Hospital, BostonResidency, Pediatrics
- McGaw Medical Center - Northwestern UniversityResidency, Neurology
- St Christophers Hospital Children'sResidency, Pediatrics
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Miles's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyClinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Miles's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Miles's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Episodic Epileptic Verbal Auditory Agnosia in Landau Kleffner Syndrome Treated With Combination Diazepam and Corticosteroids. Devinsky, O.,Goldberg, R.,Miles, D.,Bojko, A.,Riviello, J.; J. Child Neurol.. 2014 Jan 24.
- Extraventricular subependymal giant cell tumor in a child with tuberous sclerosis complex. Bollo, R.J., Berliner, J.L., Fischer, I., Miles, D.K., Thiele, E.A., Zagzag, D., Weiner, H.L.; J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2009-07-01.
- Epilepsy, atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction, and carbamazepine. de Chadarévian, J. P., Legido, A., Miles, D. K., Katsetos, C. D.; J Child Neurol. 2003 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 11 More...
- Dr. Daniel Miles, Dr. Daniel Miles, MD, Dr. D Miles, Dr. Daniel Kelly Miles
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Miles's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, NY)
- Aisha (Khalid) Malik, MD
- Ivan Mikolaenko, MD
- Vahid Ghiasian, MD
- Lixin Zhang, MD
- Wendy Silver, MD
- Noah Rosen, MD
- Anthony Noto, MD
- Walter Molofsky, MD
- Kyung-Wha Kim, MD
- Teresella Gondolo, MD