Are you Dr. Onion?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 E Chestnut St
Augusta, ME 04330Phone(207) 626-1561Fax(207) 626-1849
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Onion, MD is a geriatrician in Augusta, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with MaineGeneral Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1972
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAssessment of Mortality and Smoking Rates Before and After Reduction in Community-wide Prevention Programs in Rural Maine.Daniel K. Onion, Roderick E. Prior, N. Burgess Record, Sandra S. Record, Gerald R. Cayer, Christopher I. Amos, Thomas A. Pearson> ;JAMA network open. 2019 Jun 5
- 50 citationsCommunity-Wide Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Programs and Health Outcomes in a Rural County, 1970-2010N. Burgess Record, Daniel K. Onion, Roderick E. Prior, David C. Dixon, Sandra S. Record, Fenwick L. Fowler, Gerald R. Cayer, Christopher I. Amos, Thomas A. Pearson> ;JAMA. 2015 Jan 13
- 1 citationsExecutive Function Testing to Diagnose, Subtype DementiasKaren Gershman, Daniel K. Onion, Daniel L. Meyer> ;American Family Physician. 2006 Jan 15
- Join now to see all
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine