Are you Dr. Riley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4502 Medical Drive, MS 18-1
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 257-1400Fax(210) 257-1428
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Riley, MD is a nephrologist in San Antonio, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with University Health, South Texas Veterans Health Care System, and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioFellowship, Nephrology, 1991 - 1993
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsExpression of Nek1 during kidney development and cyst formation in multiple nephron segments in the Nek1-deficient kat2J mouse model of polycystic kidney disease.Yumay Chen, Huai Chin Chiang, Patricia Litchfield, Michelle Pena, Charity Juang, Daniel J. Riley> ;Journal of Biomedical Science. 2014 Jul 17
- 7 citationsIncreased Nek1 expression in renal cell carcinoma cells is associated with decreased sensitivity to DNA-damaging treatment.Yumay Chen, Chi Fen Chen, Rosaria Polci, Randy Wei, Daniel J. Riley, Phang Lang Chen> ;Oncotarget. 2014 May 26
- 2 citationsKey diagnostic features of granulomatous interstitial nephritis due to encephalitozoon cuniculi in a lung transplant recipientDeborah Levine, Daniel J. Riley, James H. Jorgensen, William D. McClain, Fermin O. Tio, Govinda S. Visvesvara, Sherry L. Abboud-Werner> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2013 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- NEK1 Protein Kinase And Polycystic Kidney DiseaseNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2007
- Cell Cycle Dependent Mechanisms Of Renal HypertrophyNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2002–2006