Are you Dr. Schaffer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6750 W 52nd Ave
Arvada, CO 80002Phone(720) 898-3300
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Schaffer, MD is a board certified pathologist in Arvada, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Florida, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Landmark Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1993 - 1997
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- CT State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2021
- RI State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2007 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
- Join now to see all
- Landmark Medical CenterWoonsocket, Rhode Island