Dr. Stewart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office43900 Garfield Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48038Phone(586) 286-2544Fax(586) 286-0534
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1972 - 1974
- Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- Kansas City University of Medicine and BiosciencesClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1971 - 2000
- MI State License 1971 - 2024
- AOA Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- A Dose-ranging Study of DRM01 in Subjects With Acne Vulgaris Start of enrollment: 2015 Apr 01Albrecht L.E.,Ali S.O.,Aqua K.,Barber K.,Barker S.M.,Bruce S.,Draelos Z.D.,Dubois J.,Feser C.,Forconi R.J.,Gold L.S.,Grande K.,Green L.J.,James D.R.,Jones T.M.,Kempers S.E.,Kircik L.H.,Lain E.L.,Lee M.S.,...
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Dose-Response Profile of A-101 Topical Solution in Subjects With Seborrheic Keratosis. Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 01Blauvelt, A.,Stewart, D.M.,Wilson, D.C.,Dubois, J.,Weiss, J.S.
- A Phase 3 Study Comparing Once Daily Treatment With Calcipotriol 50 mcg/g Plus Betamethasone 0.5 mg/g (as Dipropionate) Topical Suspension With Betamethasone 0.5 mg/g (as Dipropionate) in the Topical Suspension Vehicle, Calcipotriol 50 mcg/g in the Topica Start of enrollment: 2010 Sep 01Alan, C.S.,Bagel, J.,Boyce, B.M.,Bucko, A.,Bukhalo, M.,Cohen, D.J.,Davis, S.A.,Dawes, K.,Ferris, L.K.,Fivenson, D.,Fowler, J.F.,Friedman, D.B.,Glazer, S.,Gold, L.S.,Goodman, J.J.,Green, L.,Grekin, S.,Guen...
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Dose-Response Profile of V-101 Cream in Subjects With Erythematous Rosacea Start of enrollment: 2010 Aug 01Baumann, L.S.,Fowler, J.F.,Jarratt, M.T.,Matheson, R.T.,Smith, S.R.,Stewart, D.M.,Tschen, E.
Publications & Presentations
- Spontaneous regression of primary cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg type with significant T-cell immune response.Graham, P. M.,Richardson, A. S.,Schapiro, B. L.,Saunders, M. D.,Stewart, D. M.> ;JAAD Case Rep. 2018 Apr 26
- Photodynamic therapy with topical methyl aminolevulinate for actinic keratosis: results of a prospective randomized multicenter trial.Pariser, D.M., Lowe, N.J., Stewart, D.M., Jarratt, M.T., Lucky, A.W., Pariser, R.J., Yamauchi, P.S.> ;J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003 Feb
- Osteopathic Affiliate
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: