Dr. Stubler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office919 Plantation Blvd
Fairhope, AL 36532Phone(251) 990-8797Fax(251) 990-8558
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Sleep Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- University of South AlabamaResidency, Neurology, 1991 - 1993
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1990 - 1991
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2016 - 2016
- OK State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- AL State Medical License 1991 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Systemic lidocaine therapy for poststroke pain.Edmondson, E. A., Simpson, R. K., Stubler, D. K., Beric, A.> ;South Med J. 1993 Oct
- Thomas HospitalFairhope, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: