Daniel Williams III, MD
Professor of Radiology, Wake Forest University
- Medical Center Blvd
Wake Forest Univ Med Ctr, Dept Radiology
Winston Salem, NC 27157
Phone: (336) 716-7849
Dr. Williams's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Vascular & Interventional
Dr. Williams's Education & Medical Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Radiology
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Williams's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Williams's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Williams's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Computed tomography demonstrates abnormalities of contralateral ear in subjects with unilateral sensorineural hearing loss. Marcus, S.,Whitlow, C. T.,Koonce, J.,Zapadka, M. E.,Chen, M. Y.,Williams, D. W.,Lewis, M.,Evans, A. K.; Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol.. 2013 Dec 24.
- Computed tomography supports histopathologic evidence of vestibulocochlear sexual dimorphism. Marcus, S.,Whitlow, C. T.,Koonce, J.,Zapadka, M. E.,Chen, M. Y.,Williams, D. W.,Lewis, M.,Evans, A. K.; Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol.. 2013 Jul.
- Swallowing dysfunction is a common sequelae after chemoradiation for oropharynx carcinoma. Greven, K.M., White, D.R., Browne, J.D., Williams, D.W., McGuirt, W.F., D'Agostino, R.B.; Am J Clin Oncol. 2008 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Daniel Williams, Dr. Daniel Williams, MD, Dr. D Williams, Dr. Daniel Walter Williams
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Williams's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, NC)
- James Provenzale, MD
- Gary Defilipp, MD
- Carl Ravin, MD
- Walter Brown III, MD
- Edgar Moser Jr, MD
- Joseph Frye, MD
- David Zaritzky, MD
- Walter Hatcher, MD
- Fred Caruso, MD
- John Baker, MD