Are you Dr. Hassan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 S Rancho Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89106Phone+1 702-877-1887Fax+1 702-877-4536
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Danyal Hassan, MD is a nephrologist in Las Vegas, Nevada. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nevada and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with UPMC St. Margaret, Forbes Hospital, and UPMC East.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationFellowship, Nephrology, 2003 - 2005
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- Rawalpindi Medical CollegeClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- NV State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAssociation of Adult-Onset Bartter Syndrome With Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disorder.Nida Saleem, Humaira Nasir, Danyal Hassan, Momena Manzoor> ;Cureus. 2021 Aug 13
- A Rare Case of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria With Bilateral Renal Vein Thrombosis.Omair Ul Haq Lodhi, Shaezal Sohail, Danyal Hassan> ;Cureus. 2020 Jun 24
- Health Experts for Timely Diagnosis of Kidney DiseasesMarch 11th, 2021
- UPMC St. MargaretPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Forbes HospitalMonroeville, Pennsylvania
- UPMC EastMonroeville, Pennsylvania
- Shadyside CampusPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- North Vista HospitalNorth Las Vegas, Nevada