Darin Dougherty, MD
Massachusetts General Hospital
- 15 Parkman St
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: (617) 724-6300
Fax: (617) 726-4078
Dr. Dougherty's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
- Clinical Interests: Neurotherapeutics; Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Positron-Emission Tomography; Treatment Outcome; Emission-Computed Tomography; Brain Mapping; Major Depressive Disorder; Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder; Brain
Dr. Dougherty's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- University of Illinois College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Dougherty's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License1995 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry, 1998
Dr. Dougherty's Clinical Trials
- Effectiveness of Deep Brain Stimulation for Treating People With Treatment Resistant Obsessive-Compulsive DisorderStart of enrollment: 2008 Mar 01
Greenberg, B.D., Ward, H., Foote, K., Okun, M., Dougherty, D.D., Eskandar, E., Malone, D., Kubu, C., Machado, A., Rasmussen, S.A., Cosgrove, R.
- A Long-term, Prospective, Observational, Multi-center Patient Outcome Registry to Collect Data in Patients With Treatment-resistant Depression (TRD) Who Are Currently in a Major Depressive Episode.Start of enrollment: 2006 Jan 01
Aaronson, S.,Adler, L.W.,Ali, S.,Antin, T.M.,Ashton, A.K.,Banov, M.,Basu, B.,Bearden, D.,Berman, J.,Bernstein, L.,Brannon, G.,Burke, M.,Capote, H.,Cohen, R.,Conway, C.,Dougherty, D.D.,Dunner, D.L.,Edelman...
- Duloxetine for the Treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)Start of enrollment: 2005 Dec 01
Dougherty, D.D., Jameson, M.L., Keuthen, N.J., Jenike, M.
- Understanding Brain Reward Responses in Individuals With Major Depressive DisorderStart of enrollment: 2005 Apr 01
Pizzagalli, D.A., Dutra, S.J., Fava, M., Iosifescu, D., Dougherty, D.D.
- Escitalopram for the Treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)Start of enrollment: 2002 Oct 01
Dr. Dougherty's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- DEVICE-BASED BRAIN STIMULATION TO AUGMENT FEAR EXTINCTION: IMPLICATIONS FOR PTSD TREATMENT AND BEYOND. Marin, M. F.,Camprodon, J. A.,Dougherty, D. D.,Milad, M. R.; Depress Anxiety. 2014 Mar 19.
- Extreme attributions predict suicidal ideation and suicide attempts in bipolar disorder: prospective data from STEP-BD. Stange, J. P.,Sylvia, L. G.,da Silva Magalhães, P. V.,Miklowitz, D. J.,Otto, M. W.,Frank, E.,Berk, M.,Hansen, N. S.,Dougherty, D. D.,Nierenberg, A. A.,Deckersbach, T.; World Psychiatry. 2014 Feb 06.
- Studying task-related activity of individual neurons in the human brain. Patel, S. R.,Sheth, S. A.,Martinez-Rubio, C.,Mian, M. K.,Asaad, W. F.,Gerrard, J. L.,Kwon, C. S.,Dougherty, D. D.,Flaherty, A. W.,Greenberg, B. D.,Gale, J. T.,Williams, Z....; Nat Protoc. 2013 May.
Register to See Citations and 91 More...
An FMRI Study Of The Modulation Of Cognition By EmotionNational Center For Research Resources
2005 - 2005
Physiologic Studies Of Anger In Depressed PatientsNational Institute Of Mental Health
1999 - 2002
Physicians, view Dr. Dougherty's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MA)
- Claudio Demb, MD
- Michael Arena, MD
- Lee Altman, MD
- Larry Strasburger, MD
- Miles Shore, MD
- Edward Khantzian, MD
- Barbara Horner, MD
- Rajendra Trivedi, MD
- Phillip Hill, MD
- Sally Ourieff, MD