Are you Dr. Gogstetter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office36 Adams St
Quincy, MA 02169Phone(617) 773-9805Fax(617) 472-5400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Darin Gogstetter, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Quincy, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Colorado, and New York. He is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Dermatology, 1997 - 2000
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2004 - 2021
- CO State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsAngiocentric primary cutaneous T-cell-rich B-cell lymphoma: a case report and review of the literature.Darin S. Gogstetter, Marc D. Brown, James Seab, Glynis Scott> ;Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2000 Nov 1
- 23 citationsMinocycline-Induced Hyperpigmentation in Patients With Pemphigus and PemphigoidDavid M. Ozog, Darin S. Gogstetter, Glynis Scott, Anthony A. Gaspari> ;Archives of Dermatology. 2000 Sep 1
- 4 citationsTreatment of cutaneous sarcoidosis using phonophoresisDarin S. Gogstetter, Lowell A. Goldsmith> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1999 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-MiltonMilton, Massachusetts