Darren Orbach, MD
Assistant Professor of Radiology, Boston Children's Hospital
- 300 Longwood Ave
Children's Hospital Boston - Neuroradiology
Boston, MA 02115
Phone: (617) 355-5012
Dr. Orbach's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Orbach's Education & Medical Training
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology/Diagnostic Radiology/Neuroradiology
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell UniversityMedical School
Dr. Orbach's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Orbach's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Neurointerventions in Children: Radiation Exposure and Its Import. Orbach, D. B.,Stamoulis, C.,Strauss, K. J.,Manchester, J.,Smith, E. R.,Scott, R. M.,Lin, N.; AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2013 Oct 26.
- Re: The influence of angioarchitecture on management of pediatric intracranial arteriovenous malformations. Orbach, D. B.,Smith, E. R.; J Neurointerv Surg. 2013 Jun 29.
- Addressing challenges in 4 F and 5 F arterial access for neurointerventional procedures in infants and young children. Gross, B. A.,Orbach, D. B.; J Neurointerv Surg. 2013 Mar 6.
Register to See Citations and 36 More...
- Dr. Darren Orbach, Dr. Darren Orbach, MD, Dr. D Orbach, Dr. Darren B Orbach
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Orbach's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, MA)
- William Mehan Jr., MD
- Lisa Loring, MD
- Lindsey Grossman, MD
- Karen Buch, MD
- Amee Patel, MD
- Jonathan Scalera, MD
- Eduardo Scortegagna, MD
- Yung Chang, MD
- Rodolphe Langevin, MD
- Thomas Ptak, MD