- 8901 Wisconsin Ave
Wrnmmc, Dermatology Clinic, America Bldg #19
Bethesda, MD 20889
Phone: (301) 295-4551
- Dr. Daryl Sulit, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Bethesda, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Dr. Sulit's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Sulit's Education & Medical Training
- Naval Medical Center, San DiegoResidency, Dermatology
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year
- New York Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Sulit's Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License2003 - 2016
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Dr. Sulit's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Multicentric infantile hemangiopericytoma: case report and review of the literature. Sulit, D. J., Tom, W. L., Willert, J. R., Nespeca, M. P., Friedlander, S. F.; J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2011 May.
- Classic and atypical Spitz nevi: review of the literature. Sulit, D. J., Guardiano, R. A., Krivda, S.; Cutis. 2007 Feb.
- Rheumatoid arthritis in a military aviator. Moszyk, D. J., Sulit, D. J.; Aviat Space Environ Med. 2007 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Daryl Sulit, Dr. Daryl Sulit, MD, Dr. D Sulit
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Sulit's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, MD)
- Kenrick Roberts, MD
- Anne Han, MD
- Eric Vonderheid, MD
- Kathryn Rudo, MD
- David Smack, MD
- Bernard Cohen, MD
- Faith Esterson, MD
- Raymond Mc Gill, MD
- Shelly Hall, MD
- Frederick Pearson Sr., MD