David Aboulafia, MD
Clinical Professor of Medicine, University Wash
- 1100 9th Ave
Virginia Mason Med Ctr, Sect of Hematology/Oncology
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: (206) 223-6600
Dr. Aboulafia's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Hematology: General Hematology
Dr. Aboulafia's Education & Medical Training
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Aboulafia's Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License1990 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineHematology
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Aboulafia's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Aboulafia's Clinical Trials
- A Phase I Study of Vorinostat in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Solid Tumors (With Focus on Upper Aerodigestive Cancers) in Persons With HIV InfectionStart of enrollment: 2011 Aug 01
Aboulafia, D.M.,Haigentz, M.,Henry, D.H.,Office, C.T.
- AMC-072: Protective Effect of Quadrivalent Vaccine in Young HIV-Positive Males Who Have Sex With MalesStart of enrollment: 2011 Jun 01
Aboulafia, D.M.,Belzer, M.,Goldstone, S.E.,Martinez, J.,Mayer, K.H.,Office, C.T.,Palefsky, J.
- A Phase I/II Study of Lenalidomide in Patients With AIDS-Associated Kaposi's SarcomaStart of enrollment: 2010 Aug 01
Aboulafia, D.M.,Baiocchi, R.A.,Chiao, E.,Gerecitano, J.F.,Henry, D.H.,Kurashige, E.,Mitsuyasu, R.T.,Pollard, R.B.,Shimabukuro, K.A.,Wachsman, W.
- Safety and Efficacy Pilot Trial of the Anti-Viral and Anti-Tumor Activity of Velcade Combined With (R)ICE in Subjects With EBV and/or HHV-8 Positive Relapsed/Refractory AIDS-Associated Non-Hodgkin's LymphomaStart of enrollment: 2007 Nov 01
Aboulafia, D.M.,Baiocchi, R.,Henry, D.H.,Kasamon, Y.,Mimms, M.,Mitsuyasu, R.,Noy, A.,Parekh, S.S.,Pollard, R.,Ramos, J.C.,Reid, E.G.,Shiramizu, B.,Wachsman, W.
- Prospective Phase II Study of a High Dose, Short Course Regimen (R-CODOX-M/IVAC) Including CNS Penetration and Intensive IT Prophylaxis in HIV-Associated Burkitt's and Atypical Burkitt's LymphomaStart of enrollment: 2006 Sep 01
Aboulafia, D.M.,Kaplan, L.D.,Noy, A.
- Phase II Trial of Combined Modality Therapy Plus Cetuximab in HIV-Associated Anal CarcinomaStart of enrollment: 2006 Sep 01
Aboulafia, D.M.,Kachnic, L.A.,Sparano, J.A.
Dr. Aboulafia's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A phase 1/pharmacokinetic study of sunitinib in combination with highly active antiretroviral therapy in human immunodeficiency virus-positive patients with cancer: AIDS Malignancy Consortium trial AMC 061. Rudek, M. A.,Moore, P. C.,Mitsuyasu, R. T.,Dezube, B. J.,Aboulafia, D.,Gerecitano, J.,Sullivan, R.,Cianfrocca, M. E.,Henry, D. H.,Ratner, L.,Haigentz, M.,Dowlati, A.,Littl...; Cancer. 2014 Jan 30.
- Phase II Trial of Imatinib in AIDS-Associated Kaposi's Sarcoma: AIDS Malignancy Consortium Protocol 042. Koon, H. B.,Krown, S. E.,Lee, J. Y.,Honda, K.,Rapisuwon, S.,Wang, Z.,Aboulafia, D.,Reid, E. G.,Rudek, M. A.,Dezube, B. J.,Noy, A.; J. Clin. Oncol.. 2014 Jan 01.
- Fatal Bleeding Due to Acquired Factor IX and X Deficiency: A Rare Complication of Primary Amyloidosis; Case Report and Review of the Literature. Ericson, S.,Shah, N.,Liberman, J.,Aboulafia, D. M.; Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2013 Dec 03.
Register to See Citations and 97 More...
Dr. Aboulafia's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Choice
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Health Net Oregon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- ODS Network
- Premera BCBS Heritage & Heritage Plus 1
- Providence Health System Personal Option
- Regence Washington - Preferred Provider Network
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. David Aboulafia, Dr. David Aboulafia, MD, Dr. D Aboulafia, Dr. David M Aboulafia
- 34 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 34 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Aboulafia's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Hematology, WA)
- Tessa Kerre, MD
- Debra Dahlen, MD
- Marco De Groot, MD
- Ted Keyes, MD
- Atis Barzdins, MD
- Jorge Cartier Gomez, MD
- Elena Chiorean, MD
- Stephen Petersdorf, MD
- Anthony Fadell, MD
- Robert Quackenbush, MD