David Adams, MD
Assistant Professor, Anesthesia, University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine
- 1924 Alcoa Hwy
Box U 109
Knoxville, TN 37920
Phone: (865) 305-9220
Dr. Adams's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Adams's Education & Medical Training
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleResidency, Anesthesiology
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Adams's Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License1984 - 2015
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Adams's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Mutation at different sites in the Nostoc punctiforme cyaC gene, encoding the multiple-domain enzyme adenylate cyclase, results in different levels of infection of the host plant Blasia pusilla. Chapman, K.E., Duggan, P.S., Billington, N.A., Adams, D.G.; J Bacteriol. 2008 Mar.
- Nanoscale visualization of a fibrillar array in the cell wall of filamentous cyanobacteria and its implications for gliding motility. Read, N., Connell, S., Adams, D.G.; J Bacteriol. 2007 Oct.
- Molecular analysis of genes in Nostoc punctiforme involved in pilus biogenesis and plant infection. Duggan, P.S., Gottardello, P., Adams, D.G.; J Bacteriol. 2007 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Dr. David Adams, Dr. David Adams, MD, Dr. D Adams, Dr. David G Adams
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Adams's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, TN)
- David Bartlett, MD
- Ann Groce, MD
- Thomas Adkins, MD
- Jay Ura, MD
- Reginald Neymour, MD
- Norris Dover, MD
- Arthur Jacobs, MD
- Hareshkumar Patel, MD
- Edward Sherwood III, MD
- William Fancher, MD