Are you Dr. Adcock?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity Of South Carolina
School Of Medicine
Columbia, SC 29208Phone(803) 733-3295Fax(803) 733-3332
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Adcock, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Columbia, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Radiology, 1967 - 1970
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1962 - 2015
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPulmonary abnormalities associated with occupational exposures at the Savannah River siteToshio Makie, David F. Adcock, Daniel T. Lackland, David G. Hoel> ;American Journal of Industrial Medicine. 2005 Nov 1
- 42 citationsIntravesical chemotherapy prophylaxis in primary superficial bladder cancer: a meta-analysis of 3703 patients from 11 randomized trials.Michael Huncharek, Jean Francois H. Geschwind, Bart Witherspoon, Ronald C. McGarry, David F. Adcock> ;Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. 2000 Jul 1
- Radiation dose and risk in screening mammographyDavid F. Adcock, Duncan Howe> ;Journal of Medical Systems. 1994 Aug 1
- Join now to see all