David Albert, MD
- 4802 10th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Phone: (718) 283-6429
Fax: (718) 283-8377
Dr. Albert's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Albert's Education & Medical Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Beth Israel Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology
- New York Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Albert's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Albert's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Are Femoral Nerve Blocks Effective for Early Postoperative Pain Management After Hip Arthroscopy? Ward, J. P., Albert, D. B., Altman, R., Goldstein, R. Y., Cuff, G., Youm, T.; Arthroscopy. 2012 Aug.
- Peripheral nerve blockade under general anesthesia--benefits not shown to outweigh risk. Lin, E., Albert, D.B.; J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2012 Jan.
- Three partial-task simulators for teaching ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia. Rosenberg, A.D., Popovic, J., Albert, D.B., Altman, R.A., Marshall, M.H., Sommer, R.M., Cuff, G.; Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2012-01-01.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. David Albert, Dr. David Albert, MD, Dr. D Albert, Dr. David B Albert
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Albert's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, NY)
- John Petrie, MD
- Anthony Hans, MD
- Matthew Dalton, MD
- Kenneth Fickling, MD
- Christer Liu, MD
- Magda Binion, MD
- Olga Tyuleneva, MD
- Sarah Leavitt, MD
- Jaime Karmin, MD
- Ravinder Vilkhu, MD