Are you Dr. Albritton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2900 Chanticleer Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA 95065Phone(831) 477-2325
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Albritton, MD is a general surgeon in Santa Cruz, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1970 - 1973
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1969 - 1970
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1966 - 1968
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1967 - 2016
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsHepatic cell adenoma: A report of four cases.David R. Albritton, Ronald K. Tompkins, William P. Longmire> ;Annals of Surgery. 1974 Jul 1