Are you Dr. Apgar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7743 County Road 1
South Point, OH 45680Phone(304) 736-6262Fax(304) 736-5984
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Apgar, DO is a family physician in South Point, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, South Carolina, and West Virginia.
Education & Training
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State License 2018 - 2023
- WV State License 1987 - 2023
- OH State License 1981 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Responses to "Is it Time to Start Teaching Basic Diagnostics?".Herrier, R. N.,Apgar, D. A.,Boyce, R. W.> ;Am J Pharm Educ. 2014 Mar 29
- 3 citationsPharmacy Students' Opinions of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising: A Pilot Study at One UniversityAmanda R. Harrington, Shane P. Desselle, David A. Apgar, Elizabeth Hesselbacher, Aaron Pié, Aimee Quesnel, Terri L. Warholak> ;Research in Social & Administrative Pharmacy. 2013 Jul 1
- 26 citationsImprovisational exercises to improve pharmacy students' professional communication skills.Kevin Boesen, Richard N. Herrier, David A. Apgar, Rebekah M. Jackowski> ;The American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 2009 Apr 7
- Join now to see all