- 1200 7th Ave N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705
Phone: (727) 825-1706
Dr. Ball's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Emergency Medicine: General Emergency Medicine
Dr. Ball's Education & Medical Training
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine at ChattanoogaResidency, Emergency Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ball's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License2011 - 2014
Dr. Ball's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Glycine encephalopathy and anesthesia. Barker, C., Jefferson, P., Ball, D.R.; Anesth Analg. 2007 Aug.
- Mechanical ventilation for patients with ARDS: a UK survey on calculation of tidal volume. Tallach, R., Jefferson, P., Ball, D.R.; Intensive Care Med. 2006 Jan.
- Lingual tonsillar hypertrophy: airway management using straight blade direct laryngoscopy. Al Shamaa, M., Jefferson, P., Ball, D.R.; Anesth Analg. 2004 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 35 More...
- Dr. David Ball, Dr. David Ball, DO, Dr. D Ball, Dr. David Robert Ball
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ball's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Emergency Medicine, FL)
- Desiree Spehn-Roland, MD
- Stephen Mathew, MD
- Roentgen Lee, DO
- Michael McGrath, MD
- William Jacobs, MD
- Michael Linett, MD
- Marek Voit, MD
- Wendy Murphy, MD
- Kelly O'Keefe, MD
- Hunter Brown, DO