- 1919 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (602) 546-1000
- Dr. David Bank, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona and New York. He is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Dr. Bank's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatrics: Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Dr. Bank's Education & Medical Training
- Children's Hospital of Los AngelesResidency, Pediatrics
- Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsMedical School
Dr. Bank's Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License2001 - 2014
- NY State Medical License1996 - 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Emergency Medicine
Dr. Bank's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Bank's Clinical Trials
Dr. Bank's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Cutaneous lesions of disseminated histoplasmosis in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients. Cohen, P. R., Bank, D. E., Silvers, D. N., Grossman, M. E.; J Am Acad Dermatol. 1990 Sep.
- Kaposi's varicelliform eruption in cutaneous T cell lymphoma. Masessa, J. M., Grossman, M. E., Knobler, E. H., Bank, D. E.; J Am Acad Dermatol. 1989 Jul.
- Hypoglycemia and the ABC'S (sugar). Lee, P. H., Bank, D. E., Flomenbaum, N.; Ann Emerg Med. 2000 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 18 More...
Dr. Bank's Professional Memberships
- Dr. David Bank, Dr. David Bank, MD, Dr. D Bank, Dr. David E Bank
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bank's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatrics, AZ)
- Ronald Gosnell, MD
- Luis Perez, MD
- Brenda Kronborg, DO
- Gina Jansheski, MD
- Elizabeth McKenna, MD
- Andrea Demets, MD
- Sanford Newmark, MD
- Alan Barton, MD
- Ellen San Buenaventura, MD
- Vi Nguyen, MD