Are you Dr. Barnes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2315 Stockton Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone(916) 734-8571
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Barnes, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with University of California, Davis Medical Center and is a Residency Program Director at UC Davis Health System; Yolo County EMS Medical Director.
Education & Training
- University of California DavisResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006
- University of California DavisInternship, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- OHSUMD, Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- Oregon Health & Science University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- ACGME Clinical and Educational Work Hour Standards: Perspectives and Recommendations from Emergency Medicine Educators.Wolf, S. J.,Akhtar, S.,Gross, E.,Barnes, D.,Epter, M.,Fisher, J.,Moreira, M.,Smith, M.,House, H.> ;West J Emerg Med. 2018 Feb 01
- What Happens to Senior Living in the Age of Coronavirus?April 28th, 2020
- University of California, Davis Medical CenterSacramento, California