Are you Dr. Brenner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office640 S State St
Dover, DE 19901Phone(302) 744-7050Fax(302) 744-7682
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Brenner, MD is a board certified pathologist in Dover, Delaware. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Delaware and Maryland. He is affiliated with Bayhealth Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2000
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- Pathologic Quiz Case: Fetal Death at 32 Weeks of GestationRay Armand, David S. Brenner, Chen-Chih J. Sun> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2003 Jul 1
- 39 citationsMeckel-gruber syndrome : Pathologic manifestations, minimal diagnostic criteria, and differential diagnosisBorislav A. Alexiev, Xiaoqing Lin, Chen Chih Sun, David S. Brenner> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2006 Aug 1
- 5 citationsStructural similarities between hematoidin crystals and asteroid bodies: evidence of lipid composition.David S. Brenner, Cinthia B. Drachenberg, John C. Papadimitriou> ;Experimental and Molecular Pathology. 2001 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- UCSD Doctor Resigns After Inewsource Raised Questions About His China Business TiesJuly 8th, 2019
- Top Doctors 2016October 4th, 2016
- Modulating Brain's Stress Circuitry Might Prevent Alzheimer's DiseaseNovember 16th, 2015
- Bayhealth Medical CenterDover, Delaware