Dr. Brown is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1540 E Hospital Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Phone(734) 936-9816Fax(734) 763-7802
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology, 1998 - 2003
- University of Michigan Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- MD State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Management of Recurrent Croup Start of enrollment: 2012 Sep 01David J Brown, MD
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSafety of radiofrequency ablation for adenotonsillectomy after cochlear implantation.Matthew C. Gropler, Brittany A. Leader, David J. Brown, James R. Benke, Stephen Bowditch, Stacey L. Ishman> ;International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2018 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: