Dr. Bryan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-5100Fax(781) 744-5215
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1986 - 1988
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1981 - 1986
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2006 - 2020
- MA State Medical License 1986 - 2019
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsSpatiotemporal expression profiling of proteins in rat sciatic nerve regeneration using reverse phase protein arraysDavid J. Bryan, C R Litchfield, Jeffrey V. Manchio, Tanya Logvinenko, Antonia H. Holway, John Austin, Ian C. Summerhayes, Kimberly M. Rieger-Christ> ;Proteome Science. 2012 Feb 10
- 26 citationsEnhanced peripheral nerve regeneration through a poled bioresorbable poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) guidance channelDavid J. Bryan, Jin Bo Tang, Stephen A. Doherty, David D. Hile, Debra J. Trantolo, Donald L. Wise, Ian C. Summerhayes> ;Journal of Neural Engineering. 2004 Jun 14
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: