Are you Dr. Burris?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6900 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20307Phone+1 301-295-3155Fax+1 301-295-3627
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Burris, MD is a general surgeon in Washington, District of Columbia.
Education & Training
- National Capital Consortium (Walter Reed)Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1992 - 1994
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsComparison of Combat Gauze and TraumaStat in Two Severe Groin Injury ModelsFrancoise Arnaud, Kohsuke Teranishi, Tomoaki Okada, Dione Parreno-Sacdalan, Daniel Hupalo, McNamee Ga, Walter Carr, David Burris, Richard M. McCarron> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2011 Jul 1
- Evaluation of silver coated hemostatic dressing to control hemorrhage in a porcine model of lethal vascular injury.Hazel Turingan, Krishnamurthy Govindaraj, Dione Parreno-Sacdalan, McNamee Ga, Tiffani Slaughter, Clifford Lutz, Pei-Hua Dai, David Burris> ;Polish Journal of Surgery. 2011 Jun 1
- 6 citationsThe influence of Dominique Jean Larrey on the art and science of amputationsDavid R. Welling, David Burris, Norman M. Rich> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2010 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Colonel Norman M. Rich, MD, FACS, Receives Inaugural Distinguished Military Lifetime Achievement Award from American College of SurgeonsOctober 28th, 2019