Are you Dr. Butler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 74 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6307 S Stewart Ave
Chicago, IL 60621Phone+1 773-966-4616Fax+1 773-966-4966
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Butler, MD is a gastroenterologist in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with St. Bernard Hospital and Health Care Center, Mount Sinai Hospital, and Sacred Heart Hospital.
Education & Training
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1993 - 1995
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1993 - 2026
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
- Mount Sinai HospitalChicago, Illinois
- Norwegian American HospitalChicago, Illinois
- Sacred Heart HospitalChicago, Illinois
- West Suburban Medical CenterOak Park, Illinois
- Westlake HospitalMelrose Park, Illinois
- St. Bernard Hospital and Health Care CenterChicago, Illinois