- 707 Sw Washington St
Portland, OR 97205
Phone: (503) 299-9906
Dr. Cheek's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: Pain Medicine
Dr. Cheek's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Loma Linda UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cheek's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- OR State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Cheek's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Removal of subconscious resistance to hypnosis using ideomotor questioning techniques. Cheek, D.B.; Am J Clin Hypn. 2009-04-01.
- Achieving tight glycemic control in the operating room: lessons learned from 12 years in the trenches of a paradigm shift in anesthetic care. Furnary, A.P., Cheek, D.B., Holmes, S.C., Howell, W.L., Kelly, S.P.; Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2006.
- An indirect method of discovering primary traumatic experiences: two case examples. Cheek, D. B.; Am J Clin Hypn. 1989 Jul.
Register to See Citations
- Dr. David Cheek, Dr. David Cheek, MD, Dr. D Cheek, Dr. David B.C. Cheek
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cheek's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, OR)
- Jessie Fan, MD
- Harvey Hwang, MD
- Jennifer O'Brien-Williams, MD
- Nicholas Mecklem, MD
- Ying-Hao Au, DO
- Erik Nielsen, MD
- John Siebs, MD
- Yu Wang, MD
- Wendy (Parker) Knudsen, MD
- Hong Li, MD