Are you Dr. Cheng?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office530 S Jackson St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 852-5875Fax(502) 852-1754
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Cheng, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Connecticut, and California. He is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Jacobi and is an Associate Professor at Yale University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1996 - 2000
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- CT State Medical License 2001 - 2019
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Using SUV as a Guide to 18F-FDG Dose Reduction.Cheng, D. W.,Ersahin, D.,Staib, L. H.,Della Latta, D.,Giorgetti, A.,d'Errico, F.> ;J. Nucl. Med.. 2014 Dec 03
- What is the role of dosimetry in patients with advanced thyroid cancer?Chen, M. K.,Cheng, D. W.> ;Curr Opin Oncol. 2014 Oct 17
- Effect of Paricalcitol on Circulating Parathyroid Hormone in X-linked Hypophosphatemia: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study.Carpenter, T. O.,Olear, E. A.,Zhang, J. H.,Ellis, B. K.,Simpson, C. A.,Cheng, D.,Gundberg, C. M.,Insogna, K. L.> ;J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab.. 2014 Jul 17
- Join now to see all
- NYC Health + Hospitals / JacobiBronx, New York