David Childs, MD
Assistant Professor, Radiologic Sciences, Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest Univ
- Medical Center Blvd
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
Phone: (336) 716-2255
Dr. Childs's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Childs's Education & Medical Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Radiology
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesInternship, Transitional Year
- Wake Forest School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Childs's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Childs's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Imaging-guided radiofrequency ablation of cystic renal neoplasms. Allen, B. C.,Chen, M. Y.,Childs, D. D.,Zagoria, R. J.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013 Jun.
- Computed tomography-guided renal tumor biopsies: tumor imaging features affecting sample adequacy. Davis, I. C.,Heilbrun, M. E.,Tangtiang, K.,Childs, D. D.,Zagoria, R. J.; J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2013 Mar 16.
- Renal Function Outcomes for Multifocal Renal Neoplasms Managed by Radiofrequency Ablation. Gupta, P.,Allen, B. C.,Chen, M. Y.,Childs, D. D.,Kota, G.,Zagoria, R. J.; Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2013 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. David Childs, Dr. David Childs, MD, Dr. D Childs, Dr. David Dixon Childs
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Childs's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, NC)
- Lauren (Parks) Golding, MD
- Shawn Quillin, MD
- Ali Zomorodi, MD
- Daniel Barboriak, MD
- Kuo-Pin Yu, MD
- Philip Pretter, MD
- Evelyn Anthony, MD
- David Warshauer, MD
- Ali Farahnakian, MD
- Terri Zacco, DO