Are you Dr. Cleveland?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Oak Ave
Marshfield, WI 54449Phone(715) 387-5511
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Cleveland, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Marshfield, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Marshfield Medical Center and Ascension St. Michael's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Marshfield Clinic - St Joseph HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEffect of Localizing Fruit and Vegetable Consumption on Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Nutrition, Santa Barbara CountyDavid A. Cleveland, Corie N. Radka, Nora M. Müller, Tyler D. Watson, Nicole J. Rekstein, Hannah Van M. Wright, Sydney E. Hollingshead> ;Environmental Science & Technology. 2011 Apr 22
- Who Pays the Price for Shared Social ResponsibilityDavid A. Cleveland> ;Science. 2010 Oct 22
- Debate over a GM rice trial in China.David A Cleveland, Daniela Soleri> ;Science (New York, N.Y.). 2005 Oct 14
- Join now to see all