Overview of Dr. Cohen
Dr. David Cohen is a nephrologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University and has been in practice 40 years. He is one of 157 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 40 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Nephrology.
Office622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Nephrology, 1981 - 1983
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Prevalence and Predictors of SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies among Solid Organ Transplant Recipients with Confirmed Infection.Daniel Burack, Marcus R. Pereira, Demetra Tsapepas, Patricia A. Harren, Maryjane Farr, Selim M. Arcasoy, David J. Cohen, Sumit Mohan, Jean C. Emond, Eldad A. Hod, Eliz...> ;American Journal of Transplantation. 2021 Feb 16
- Major Variation across Local Transplant Centers in Probability of Kidney Transplant for Wait-Listed Patients.Kristen L. King, S. Ali Husain, Jesse D. Schold, Rachel E. Patzer, Peter P. Reese, Zhezhen Jin, Lloyd E. Ratner, David J. Cohen, Stephen O. Pastan, Sumit Mohan> ;Journal of The American Society of Nephrology. 2020 Oct 9
- Tocilizumab for severe COVID-19 in solid organ transplant recipients: a matched cohort study.Marcus R. Pereira, Meghan Aversa, Maryjane Farr, Benjamin A. Miko, Justin G. Aaron, Sumit Mohan, David J. Cohen, Syed A. Husain, Lloyd E. Ratner, Selim M. Arcasoy, Nir...> ;American Journal of Transplantation. 2020 Sep 18
- Join now to see all
- Procurement Biopsies in the Evaluation of Deceased Donor KidneysIsaac E Hall, Sumit Mohan, Raphael Rosen, R John Crew, Geoffrey K Dube, Jai Radhakrishnan, David J Cohen, Journal of the American Society of Nephrology
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: