Dr. Cohen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(410) 955-0981Fax(410) 614-1451
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Complex spine surgery , 1996 - 1997
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Adult Reconstructive Orthopedics, 1995 - 1996
- Johns Hopkins University - School of Public HealthMPH, Epidemiology, 1995 - 1996
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1990 - 1995
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2020 - Present
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Persistent sleep disturbance after spine surgery is associated with failure to achieve meaningful improvements in pain and health-related quality of life.Majd Marrache, Andrew B. Harris, Varun Puvanesarajah, Micheal Raad, David B. Cohen, Lee H. Riley, Brian J. Neuman, Khaled M. Kebaish, Amit Jain, Richard L. Skolasky> ;The Spine Journal. 2021 Mar 25
- Appropriate Opioid Use After Spine Surgery: Psychobehavioral Barriers and Patient KnowledgeRafa Rahman, Sara Wallam, Bo Zhang, Rahul Sachdev, Emmanuel L. McNeely, Khaled M. Kebaish, Lee H. Riley, David B. Cohen, Amit Jain, Sang H. Lee, Daniel M. Sciubba, Ric...> ;World Neurosurgery. 2021 Mar 19
- Caudally Directed Upper-Instrumented Vertebra Pedicle Screws Associated with Minimized Risk of Proximal Junctional Failure in Patients with Long Posterior Spinal Fusio...Andrew B. Harris, Floreana N. Kebaish, Varun Puvanesarajah, Micheal Raad, Matthew W. Wilkening, Amit Jain, David B. Cohen, Brian J. Neuman, Khaled M. Kebaish> ;The Spine Journal. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Scoliosis Research SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: