- 3705 5th Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: (412) 692-5260
Dr. Cook's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Cook's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology
- St Francis Medical Center (Pittsburgh PA)Internship, Transitional Year
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cook's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Cook's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Clinical characteristics of sevoflurane in children. A comparison with halothane. Sarner, J. B., Levine, M., Davis, P. J., Lerman, J., Cook, D. R., Motoyama, E. K.; Anesthesiology. 1995 Jan.
- Nitric oxide mediates hepatic cytochrome P450 dysfunction induced by endotoxin. Müller, C. M., Scierka, A., Stiller, R. L., Kim, Y. M., Cook, D. R., Lancaster, J. R., Buffington, C. W., Watkins, W. D.; Anesthesiology. 1996 Jun.
- Can succinylcholine be abandoned? Cook, D. R.; Anesth Analg. 2000 May.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. David Cook, Dr. David Cook, MD, Dr. D Cook, Dr. David R Cook
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cook's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, PA)
- Robert Lawler, MD
- Philip Pollice, MD
- James Orsi, MD
- Lisa Held, DO
- Georges Bensimhon, MD
- Gerard Myers, DO
- Glenn Weaver, DO
- Wayne Godfrey, MD
- Tanmay Shah, MD
- Manisha (Loomba) Trivedi, MD