Dr. Cooke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 N. Wolfe Street
Rubenstein Child Health Building
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(443) 997-5437
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 1990 - 1993
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1990
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Initiating Transdermal Estradiol Therapy in Turner's Syndrome Start of enrollment: 2009 Apr 01Cooke, D.,Devine, N.A.,Kasa-Vubu, J.Z.,Rosenfield, R.L.
Publications & Presentations
- Case 2: Delayed Puberty in a 15-year-old GirlHelen K. Hughes, Susan R. Mendley, David W. Cooke, Laura Malone, Katherine Beckwith-Fickas> ;Pediatrics in Review. 2020 Sep 1
- Otitis Media Module in the Pediatric Preclerkship Educational Exercises (PRECEDE) CurriculumStacy Cooper, W. Christopher Golden, Michael A. Barone, Eric Balighian, Robert A. Dudas, Emily Frosch, Justin Jeffers, David W. Cooke, Olivia Widger, Rosalyn W. Stewart> ;MedEdPORTAL : the journal of teaching and learning resources. 2020 Jul 6
- 1 citationsGrowth Module in the Pediatric Preclerkship Educational Exercises (PRECEDE) Curriculum.David W. Cooke, Eric Balighian, Stacy Cooper, Michael A. Barone, Robert A. Dudas, Emily Frosch, Justin Jeffers, Rosalyn W. Stewart, W. Christopher Golden> ;MedEdPORTAL : the journal of teaching and learning resources. 2018 Feb 27
- Join now to see all
- U.S. FDA Panel Votes Against Expanded Use of Amarin DrugOctober 16th, 2013
- GLUT4 Expression In AdipocytesNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2000–2004
- Control Of An Insulin-Responsive Glucose TransporterNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases1994–1998
- Pediatric Endocrine SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: