Dr. Cunningham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12 Hospital Dr
York, ME 03909Phone(207) 363-6136Fax(207) 363-4863
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicFellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 1996 - 1997
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1994 - 1996
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1998 - 2021
- NH State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1993 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- A Phase I Study of Gemcitabine Plus Oxaliplatin in Combination With Imatinib Mesylate (Glivec) in Patients With Gemcitabine-refractory Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas Start of enrollment: 2006 Jul 01Cunningham, D.,Watkins, D.
Publications & Presentations
- 125 citationsAssessment of herbal medicinal products: Challenges, and opportunities to increase the knowledge base for safety assessmentScott A. Jordan, David G. Cunningham, Robin J. Marles> ;Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 2010 Mar 1
- 213 citationsA-type cranberry proanthocyanidins and uropathogenic bacterial anti-adhesion activity.Amy B. Howell, Jess D. Reed, Christian G. Krueger, Ranee Winterbottom, David G. Cunningham, Marge Leahy> ;Phytochemistry. 2005 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: