Are you Dr. Dawson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office720 S 320th St
Auburn, WA 98003Phone+1 253-946-1800Fax+1 253-946-1805
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Dawson, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Auburn, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital and MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital.
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Union Memorial HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1985 - 1986
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1985 - 1985
- MedStar Health/Union Memorial HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1983 - 1984
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1981 - 1983
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Failure of commercial ligase chain reaction to detect Mycobacterium tuberculosis DNA in sputum samples from a patient with smear-positive pulmonary tuberculosis due to...Gilpin, C.M., Dawson, D.J., O'Kane, G., Armstrong, J.G., Coulter, C.> ;J Clin Microbiol. 2002 Jun
- Mycobacterium haemophilum causing lymphadenitis in an otherwise healthy child.Dawson, D. J., Blacklock, Z. M., Kane, D. W.> ;Med J Aust. 1981 Sep 19
- Mycobacterial infection and the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.Dawson, D. J.> ;Med J Aust. 1988 Oct 17
- Join now to see all