- Dr. David Dicaudo, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Scottsdale, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Minnesota, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Mayo Clinic.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: Dermatopathology
Education & Medical Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
- Northeast Ohio Medical University
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:Arizona StateCastle Connolly, 2013
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Paclitaxel-induced diffuse cutaneous sclerosis: a case with associated esophageal dysmotility, Raynaud's phenomenon, and myositis. Winkelmann, R. R.,Yiannias, J. A.,DiCaudo, D. J.,Trotter, S. C.,Farhey, Y.,Griffing, W. L.,Martorano, L. M.,Winkelmann, J. C.; Int. J. Dermatol.. 2014 Oct 01.
- Treatment of epidermolysis bullosa pruriginosa using systemic and topical agents. Mangold, A. R.,Cole, C. M.,DiCaudo, D. J.,Pittelkow, M. R.,Sekulic, A.; J. Am. Acad. Dermatol.. 2014 May 17.
- Gianotti-Crosti syndrome in a postpartum adult. Brewer, A. C.,Michaels, J. D.,Hobohm, D.,Dicaudo, D. J.,Nguyen, X.; Int. J. Dermatol.. 2014 Apr 18.
- Register to See 36 More
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem Blue Preferred Select
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Coventry Florida - Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark BCBS ClassicBlue
- Highmark BCBS PPOBlue
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. David Dicaudo, Dr. David Dicaudo, MD, Dr. D Dicaudo, Dr. David J Dicaudo